A virtual machine made by the Pathogen Informatics team of the Sanger Institute, which includes the following software developed by the Pathogens group.
- Artemis and ACT
- PAGIT, which includes ABACAS, IMAGE, iCORN and RATT
How to get and use the virtual machine
- Install VirtualBox on your computer.
- Download the latest virtual machine or browse the directory of older versions.
- Start VirtualBox and choose File -> Import Appliance from the menu
- Choose the downloaded OVA file from step 2 and click 'Continue'.
- Click on import and wait for VirtualBox to import the virtual machine.
- Start the virtual machine.
The password for the default user 'manager' is 'manager'.
For any feedback, questions or help, please email path-help AT sanger DOT ac DOT uk.